British theater history is full of mysteries, thanks to its long (and not always illustrative) history.
In fact, it is only in recent decades that theater has become an acceptable pastime and theater tickets have become popular gifts for families and children. Before that, it covered shady theater history and its association with low entertainment and a fresher underground theater and the people who participated in it in mystery.
Here are five mysteries that still haven't been solved …
- Will Real Will Shakespeare stand up? – Although many scholars and audiences agree that the pieces written by William Shakespeare are among the finest examples of drama in English, there is little evidence that the man we know by this name actually wrote them! Some have suggested that contemporaries like Christopher Marlowe may have written down these scripts, but the real answer to the question of who the real author was is still wide-ranging debate.
- Who was the first actress allowed on stage? – Some cite Margaret Hughes (1630-1685) as the first "actress", in an era when women were universally banned from the stage and female roles were played by boy actors, but Anne Marshall – who worked between 1661 and 1682 – has some evidence to promote her status as the first female actress. Sure, both women showed up on stage at the end of the 1660s in Shakespeare plays, but the exact question of who was the first has never been answered.
- Was the famous theater killer Richard Arthur Prince really mad? – Prince was convicted of the sensational murder of 1898 by an actor in the London Beach Theater, but was not considered responsible for his actions. But was Prince really incapable of determining right from wrong? The judge thought so, but Prince was still jailed for the murder. An even greater mystery is why this case, which captured the imaginations of so many at that time, was never turned into a true mystery game! Sure, lots of people would buy theater tickets for this kind of story.
- What is the modern theater group looking for? – This is the question that every producer, writer, director and actor in British theater wants to know the answer to – the million pound question. What makes theater such a fleeting and wonderful experience, and separates shows that make huge amounts of money from those who fail within months, or spend weeks touring dark rural places? Why the interest? To figure out how to sell theater tickets for the public can earn the person who solves this mystery a fortune.
- Where is British theater going? – In recent years, the emergence of elaborate "ensemble" work – called "playwriting by committee" – has preceded the single author play. The most famous example is probably the Scottish National Theater "Blackwatch". Is this a new direction for theater?
Many who want to lose weight over see the simple equation that decreases calories, lose weight . It really is as simple as that, but so many of us are zoned in the celebrity world or & # 39; I want it now mentality & # 39; that we forget the obvious, stupid proof, mother nature to lose weight.
Here's an easy way to look at it.
Why are we overweight in the first place?
Our body needs a certain amount of calories per day to function. We get them from food and our body burns it for energy. If we eat too many calories and our body does not need, there is gas left in the tank. So we store it as fat on the outside of the body.
Example: I need 1500 calories a day. I eat 2000. Every day there are 500 calories that I do not need. My body stores them as a spare tire around my waist.
So how does the diet equation work?
A calorie controlled diet simply limits the amount of calories you take on board each day. If you need 1500 calories, your diet limits you to say 1000. Your body still needs the missing 500 that you haven't eaten to make it look like its stores. Hi presto your body starts burning some of the extra fat on your hips that you have stored for emergencies and you will lose body fat.
Follow a simple diet plan that causes a loss of your calorie intake and you will start to shed those pounds.
There is no need for strange food, pills, drinks or gastric machines. Just a simple equation. Consume less calories than your body requires and it will burn off the excess fat you already have to get what it needs for energy.
So reduce yours Calories - lose weight Then enjoy your life as you start to lose pounds, become an installer and become more confident in yourself.